Trip : Lombok (Part 1)

1 Comments

Hi...back again with me, Rendra  and now  I want to write my experience last holiday where I went to take vacation around Lombok and Bali....
 A week after my trip around Banyuwangi, I planned to visit Lombok with my best friends from senior high school : Hemas, Rian, Tio, and Narendra. They are my buddies although now we're separate in various city due to we're in different college. Hemas takes machine engineering in Jember University, Tio in Marine Technology Department of Bogor Agricultural Institute (IPB), Rian in Electrical Engineering of  State Electronical Polytechnic of Surabaya, and Narendra in State Polytechnic of Malang. Although I and Narendra in the same town, I seldom meet Narendra due to different college and different activity. So this holiday is a moment when I could meet up with my buddies. 

We planned to hike to Rinjani Mountain which known for the 3rd highest summit in Indonesia and 2nd highest summit of volcano in Indonesia. It was a challenging thing. I was could reached 4th  highest summit in Indonesia that is Mount Semeru in Lumajang Regency, East Java back then when i was on 3rd year of Senior High School in 2012. And I think I and my buddies want to feel the atmosphere of 3rd highest summit in Indonesia.  

So it goes. I and my buddies depart at August 10th, 2014. We were very eager to arrive in Lombok since it is our first time we visited Lombok. After arrive in Lombok we were picked up by Tio's friend named Caca. Caca and her family was so kind to us. They provided us transport, meal, place to stay over etc. and you know? it is all free. Wow...may God give them happily live :D.

First day of trip we were visiting Tanjung An Beach and Batu Payung Beach, it is such a beatiful beach with white sand shore. We travelled using car provided by Caca and Rian who drove the car almost hit another car near Kuta Beach when he suddenly turn the car back. After that we were going to Sade Village where we could see traditional house of Sasak.

 Tanjung Aan Beach

 Batu Payung Beach

 Traditional House of Sasak in Sade Village 

(To be continue...Wait for the next part....)

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 komentar: